Experienced Staff Nurse
SignaCare at Killerig is a new state of the art nursing home, located in the picturesque setting between Carlow and Tullow, minutes from the M9. Signature Care provides a home environment with individualized, person-centered care, according to the resident’s needs. We are neighbors rather than strangers.as possible, to provide a home from home where the resident feels safe and protected, where health and wellbeing are promoted.
We are currently seeking to recruit Staff Nurses who will work alongside the DON and provide a consistently high standard of care to our residents. Quality of care, being mindful of HIQA regulations, is the fundamental aspect of this role.
This is a Permanent Full Time position
• Quality of Care Responsibilities
• Day to day supervision of the care and nursing staff
• Co-ordinate resident activities
• Work within HIQA regulations and the Health Act 2007
• Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
• Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good decision making ability
• A qualification in Gerontology desirable.
• Experience in care of the elderly desirable, minimum 6 months.
• Must hold a EU passport or if Non EU passport holder must have GNIB Stamp 4, if applicable
What we offer:
Attractive rates of pay with Sunday premium
Average 39 hour week
Supported education and career development
To join our team: Please send a CV to email@example.com or contact (059) 916 3544
SignaCare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.